- Validity of conditions of sale
1) The conditions of sale apply to the purchasing of tickets or registration between the person (hereinafter referred to as the Buyer) buying from the web www.tallinndancesportcup.eu and Esperanza MTÜ, a company registered in the Republic of Estonia, registry code 80222476 (hereinafter referred to as ESPERANZA). The conditions of sale will become a part of the contract of sale to be concluded between the Buyer and ESPERANZA.
2) In addition to these conditions of sale, the legal relations between ESPERANZA and the Buyer shall be governed by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- Methods of payment and price information
1) Purchases made online can be paid for with a credit card or a bank transfer. Internet card payment (Visa, MasterCard):
After an order has been placed, the client is automatically directed to the payment page of E-Commerce Payment Gateway interface, where he shall insert his card data. E-Commerce Payment Gateway interface authorises the transaction at the bank through Nets Estonia AS. After entering the card number, security code and expiry date, the payment is authorised by the client`s bank. When the system requests the card data, the SSL, MasterCard SecureCode, Verified by Visa will be used, ensuring that the exchanged information cannot be copied or altered by unauthorised persons.
All tallinndancesportcup.eu prices are 0% VAT. Payments are accepted in euros.
- Entry into force of the contract of sale
1) Under the contract of sale of tickets and registration, ESPERANZA undertakes to deliver to the Buyer the tickets. Buyer can take ordered tickets at front door any time during event. Prepaid registration of the couple should be checked by Chairperson of the competition and confirmed. Registered couples will be posted in tallinndancesportcup.eu
2) The contract of sale enters into force after the payment made by the Buyer has been received in the bank account of Esperanza, or after receipt of an electronic confirmation by Esperanza of the payment made via PayPal or with a credit card.
1) Pre-tickets will wait for Buyer at the front door during event.
- Right of return
1) There is no right of return since payment is made. ESPERANZA do not buy prepaid tickets back and do not pay back registration fees.
- Complaint procedure
1) Contact e-mail for Buyer, who have any trouble with payment procedure or Buyer, who have special requests is email@example.com
- Buyer’s right to turn to the Consumer Disputes Committee
1) If ESPERANZA has refused to settle the complaint of the Buyer or the Buyer does not agree with the solution offered by ESPERANZA and finds that his or her rights have been violated or interests damaged, the Buyer, who is a consumer, may file a complaint with the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Consumer Protection Board or with a court. Information about the Consumer Disputes Committee is provided on the webpage of the Consumer Protection Board. To resolve problems having occurred in a European Union Member State, contact the European Commission through Online Dispute Resolution website.
1) By entering the data in the tallinndancesportcup.eu and giving a respective confirmation, the Buyer authorises ESPERANZA to gather and process the Buyer’s personal data (name, contact phone, e-mail address) and forward the personal data to the tickets and registration office.
2) Personal data will be used only for identifyng and contacting customers as well as for quality improvement and statistics.
3) ESPERANZA has a right to use the Buyer’s e-mail address for forwarding its advertisements and other information to the Buyer.
4) All personal data is confidential. ESPERANZA takes every precaution to protect customers’ personal data.
5) The Buyer has a right to restrict gathering and use of their personal data.